quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2021

Personalidades- Alex Hirsch/ Leonor Gonçalves, nº9

 

Alex Hirsch

Today, I’m going to talk about someone that I really admire, his name is Alex Hirsch.

Alex Hirsch is an animator, artist, storyboarder and creator of my favorite cartoon shows!

Besides all that, he is also my Idol!  He represents the type of person I want to be in the future, because, one day, I really want to create my own cartoons, just like him!



 

This is him!

Alex Hirsch has brown eyes, brown hair and a brown beard

He is always wearing flannel shirts, he loves that type of clothes!

 

 

Alex Hirsch is pretty funny and smart.

We can see that he is pretty smart by the riddles and treasure hunts that he used to put on his show, called “Gravity Falls”.

He also makes lot of funny jokes on his social media.

Besides that, he also respects the human rights, as we can see by some things he has done in the past. He did good things, like make posts on social media to appeal and to encourage people to vote in the presidential elections of the United States of America, wich is a very important thing because if people vote they are figting for their rights!

He also struggled to include elements of the lgbtq+ community in his show.

That’s why I like him!

  💯  Oficinas Encaminh’Ar-te! A Turma do 6ºC com o CLDS 4G "Olhão em Rede", realizou um vídeo como forma de materializar e partil...